Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol Team (LRRP)
The purpose of the LRRP (Long-Range Reconnaissance Patrol) mission is to patrol outside the normal containment areas to look for possible signs that the victim has moved beyond the established search containment lines. The team will operate from its own remote base location once established and be self sufficient for 72 hours. This specialized team is trained for the following;
- Expert Land Navigation
- Wilderness First Aid
- Man Tracking skills
- Set Track Traps and String lines.
- Radio Relay and set up remote Radio Repeater Stations.
- Set up a Remote Forward Operating Base and Searcher Rehab Station.
- Set up Trail Cams.
- Identify and prep remote Helicopter Landing Zones for rapid patient extraction.
- Team will consist of 5 person strike team--
- Team Leader
- Scribe/K9 Assist
- K9 Handler (ATAC K9 qualified)